Our creative work extends beyond simply just writing stunning, sought-after, and award-winning music. We also in-demand nationwide as a media creator and even as a professional development facilitator, training educators in how to craft such video presentations.
When music ensembles around the country had to cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic, our skills with media design combined with a keen eye for detail have time and again led to creating "virtual ensembles" along with other multimedia design projects.
Since the pandemic, our media work has continued, creating high-quality and eye-catching video content.
Some samples of such projects can be found here. Works have been presenting in a variety of formats, from the classic grid view, to animations, colors, various settings, and other dynamic concepts that will make your video not just high quality - but memorable.If you have needs for media design, reach out now to ask about the project proposal you have in mind.
If you're into questions about means, we have quite a large toolbox of resources we bring to the party:
- Apple Pro Apps, including Logic Pro X, Final Cut Pro, and Motion.
- Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, and Audition.
- Steinberg's software, including Cubase Pro 11 and Dorico 3.5.
- Deep audio Sample Libraries from such top-notch publishers as East/West, CineSamples, Native Instruments, Vienna Symphonic Library, Orange Tree, and more.
- Ableton Live
- Full access to all variety of notation/engraving software